New JIBC website
JIBC redesigns website to better serve students, clients and donors
Welcome to the new JIBC website.
JIBC completely redesigned the website to better serve current and prospective students, clients and donors, and others who visit our site.
Features of the new site include:
- Intuitive navigation: organized around six main sections: Programs & Courses, Registration, Student Services, Research, About JIBC and Support JIBC.
- JIBC schools: comprehensive and consistently presented program and course information for the three JIBC Schools of Public Safety & Security, Community & Social Justice, and Health Sciences.
- Program & Course Search and online registration: basic and advanced program and course search, with a seamless online registration process (available with selected courses).
- Success Stories: in-depth feature articles about JIBC people and initiatives, illustrated with strong photography in Success Stories.
- myJIBC: one-stop access for students to their student profile and online courses in myJIBC.
- News & Events: up-to-the-minute information on JIBC news and events.
- Social Media: Twitter and Facebook feeds, Flickr photos and other social media integrated throughout the site.
- Library: comprehensive information about the JIBC Library.
- Today & Tomorrow: at-a-glance information on class times and rooms.
We want your feedback. Please let us know what you think of the new JIBC website by using the feedback form.
JIBC thanks all staff who contributed to the web redesign project, students who participated in usability testing, and the creative agencies we partnered with: Domain7 (Drupal web development) and Signals (design).
For more information about the redesign, read the JIBC Website Redesign blog.
Last updated October 6, 2014