Tuition tax receipts (T2202A) are now available
Students enrolled in eligible programs who paid more than $100 in tuition and fees can download their T2202A form via the myJIBC.ca student portal.
Follow the following steps to obtain your T2202A form:
- Log into "myJIBC"
- Go into the "Self-Service" Menu
- Select "WebAdvisor" for Students menu item
- Select the "Financial Information" menu item
- Select "View My T2202A Information"
- Click on "2016 tax year" to view your T2202A
- To print the form use the print icon or the print option under “file” in your browser
If you have any further questions about the T2202A form, please visit the Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate FAQ web page. If your question is not answered on the web page, please send your query to email@example.com.
Last updated May 2, 2017