Our programs are designed to improve your ability to respond to conflict and contribute to building stronger organizations and communities.
- Associate Certificate in Conflict Coaching
- Associate Certificate in Leadership & Conflict Resolution
- Associate Certificate in Workplace Conflict
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution: Specialization in Mediation/Third-Party Intervention
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution: Specialization in Negotiation
- Family Mediation Certificate
- Practicum in Child Protection Mediation (PCPM)
Flexible course schedules allow you to take courses when it fits your schedule and budget, so that you can focus on the specific skills and competencies you are interested in developing.
|View our latest program guide||View our latest course dates|
Last updated May 24, 2019