General Enrolment Courses
Courses are designed for counsellors and other professionals working with clients and interested in building and refining counselling skills.
Please click here for general enrolment course outlines and course dates.
Courses open for general enrolment:
- SPECIAL EVENT: Building a Trauma Informed Organization (SEVE-1091)
- SPECIAL EVENT: Awakening the Capacity for Deep Integration Therapy (SEVE-1097)
- Bylaw Compliance, Enforcement and Investigative Skills 1 (See Below)
- Bylaw Compliance, Enforcement and Investigative Skills 2 (See Below)
- Clinical Supervision: Innovative Practices 1 (COUN-1012)
- Indigenous Trauma-Informed Practice (TiP) with Youth (COUN-1032)
- Introduction to Art Therapy for Counsellors & Therapists (COUN-1017)
- Mental Health on the Front Line: Awareness and Resilience (COUN-1018)
- Widening the Frame: Towards an Indigenous Violence and Trauma-Informed Practice (COUN-1155)
- A Systemic Approach to Celebrating Indigenous Families (COUN-1038)
- Trauma Informed Practice (TIP) in Addictions (COUN-1150)
- Play Therapy 1: The Therapeutic Power of Play (COUN-3140)
- Play Therapy 2: The Therapeutic Power of Play (COUN-3145)
- Understanding Substance Use (COUN-1100)
- Motivational Interviewing 1 (COUN-1125)
Courses vary in length from one to three days, and flexible course schedules allow you to take individual courses at your own pace to fit your schedule and budget.
There is no application process – register for courses as you choose, so long as you meet any prerequisite requirements.
See Programs for more course listings
Bylaw Compliance, Enforcement and Investigative Skills Courses
These courses are designed to develop the skills and knowledge required to work within British Columbia's bylaw enforcement field. Learn more about our Bylaw Compliance, Enforcement, and Investigative Skills Courses.
Last updated September 19, 2019