Emergency Medical Responder - Primary Care Paramedic Program
The Paramedic Academy is now accepting applications for the Emergency Medical Responder Course and the Primary Care Paramedic Program. Download a PCP Application Package for International Students.
Why study at the JIBC?
To meet future healthcare needs, it is our mission to deliver innovative high-quality education and training to the whole international community of healthcare professionals.
- Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs in emergency medicine
- Learning through high-fidelity simulations
- ‘Real-life’ practicums
- Internationally recognized standard of excellence
- Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation by the government of British Columbia
- Accredited programs by Accreditation Canada
- Expert faculty active in the field
- Student support
The JIBC experience
Paramedics who travelled from Hong Kong to New Westminster, BC, for education discuss their experiences as students, and how it will impact them on the job and as they instruct students in their home country.
Programs are offered in Canada, or delivered worldwide to your staff at your facility. The main campus of the JIBC is located in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, which is part of the Vancouver area of BC. View photos of our campus locations.
Our expert faculty is ready to consult with you, and to design customized courses that meet your specific requirements. For more information on how the JIBC can assist you with your training needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated January 12, 2019