Search & Rescue File Library
Please click on the categories below to view documents and forms in the Search and Rescue library. All forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format, so you will first need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader* loaded on your computer.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, click the icon below to get a free downloadable version of this program. You will only have to download this program once.
- Pre-course assignment due two weeks before attending a GSTL course
- Reading selection from the GSTL Participant Manual required for the completion of the Pre-Course Team Briefing Assignment
- Sections of the GSTL Participant Manual which students are required to read before attending a GSTL course
- Pre-read for information and awareness
- Checklist - Team Leader Briefing to Team
- GSTL Mission/Assignment Checklist
- Checklist - SAR Manager Briefing to Team Leader
Ground Search Team Leader Training Video
Ground Search Team Leader - Planning and Organizing a Team Mission
Chef D’équipe de Recherché au Sol - La Planification et L’organisation d’une Affectation D’équipe
- Pre-course assignment for OARTL course. To be completed and brought to class on the first day.
- This requires sign off by either the Rope Rescue Team Leader or the Training Officer
- Reading selection from the SAR Management Level 1 Participant Manual required before completing the online Pre-Course Quiz.
SAR Management forms and templates, including SAR ICS forms, may be downloaded through the My EM Resources page. Visit My EM Resources to download free SAR from other training tools.
Last updated January 12, 2019