Karen Baker-MacGrotty Award
The Karen Baker-MacGrotty Award supports New Westminster Senior Secondary high school students and/or Royal Westminster Regiment members planning to enroll in a JIBC program.
Two awards of $1,000 is available annually.
- Be a recent graduate of New Westminster Secondary School (within three years of graduating from NWSS) and/or Royal Westminster Regiment member entering a JIBC program
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or B average
- Be enrolled in a JIBC certificate, diploma, or degree program of at least 10 credits
- Involvement in school or community activities will be considered
- An official transcript to provide proof of graduation from NWSS
- Provide a letter of recommendation of participation in The Royal Westminster Regiment
Financial Aid and Awards
Justice Institute of British Columbia
715 McBride Boulevard
New Westminster, BC
Download the reference form. This form must be completed by both the applicant and his/her referee.
Last updated August 16, 2018