StudentAid BC provides government student loan funding for applicants who meet the eligibility criteria. Loans are repayable under the terms and conditions as published by the lender(s). The following programs at JIBC are eligible for StudentAid BC:
- Full-time Primary Care Paramedic Program (PCP)
- Part TIme Primary Care Paramedic Program (Part time PCP)
- Full-time Advanced Care Paramedic Program (ACP)
- Law Enforcement Studies Diploma Program
- Bachelor of Law Enforcement Studies
- Diploma in Emergency & Security Management
- Bachelor of Emergency and Security Management Studies
- Fire Fighting Technologies Certificate
For online information visit the BC Ministry of Advanced Education official website at StudentAid BC. Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents (landed immigrants) and residency requirements in BC must be met. Applicants from out-of-province can obtain government student loan funding information from their home province.
At this time, JIBC programs are not eligible for government student loans from other countries.
Last updated December 1, 2017