About the Event
Learn about the newly redesigned program designed to provide students with a solid foundation in all aspects of conflict engagement.
Want to improve your ability to respond to conflict and contribute to building stronger organizations and communities? Learn how at an upcoming information session about conflict resolution courses and programs offered by the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC).
At our upcoming information session, learn more about:
- Our conflict resolution courses and programs, including our newly redesigned Certificate in Collaborative Conflict Resolution.
- Who would gain value from our courses and programs.
- What you will learn in our programs.
- Program graduation requirements.
- How to apply for our programs.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information about JIBC conflict resolution courses and programs, visit the Centre for Conflict Resolution webpage.