JIBC celebrates 10th Awards Gala on November 30
Proceeds to go toward financial support for students
Pictured in the photo at the right: JIBC President Jack McGee, Canadian Forces (Retired) Captain Trevor Greene, and Trevor's wife Debbie Lepore.
JIBC will celebrate a milestone on November 30: The 10th JIBC Foundation Awards for Justice and Public Safety – our Awards Gala – will take place at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. Proceeds from the Gala fundraiser, which begins at 6 pm, will go toward financial support for students.
- Purchase tickets online or
- Download the ticket order form.
The Gala, generously supported by presenting sponsor Scotiabank and media sponsors The Vancouver Sun and The Province, will feature a three-course banquet, a live auction, and presentations of four awards:
- Anthony P. Pantages, QC Medal, to be presented to The Honourable Thomas Berger, retired Supreme Court of BC Justice.
- Dr. Joseph H. Cohen Award, to be presented to Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond, Representative for Children and Youth, Province of British Columbia.
- JIBC Foundation Heroes & Rescue Award, to be presented to:
- JIBC Foundation Community Leadership Award, to be presented to Allan De Genova, Director and President of Honour House.
Last updated April 24, 2018