Advancing justice and public safety through applied research
The Centre for Research, Innovation & Scholarship's (CRIS) core services are to support JIBC Schools through capacity building, administration and infrastructure development. The CRIS provides research operations by establishing process, structures and capacity together through the concept of Centres and Chairs.
Centre for Resilient Communities
- Aboriginal Disaster Resilience Planning (ADRP) April 2014 -March 2016
- Simulation Training and Exercise Collaboratory (SIMTEC) May 2011 - June 2015
- Rural Disaster Resilience Project (RDRP) April 2009 - Sept 2012 with extension to June 2013
Rural Disaster Resilience Planning Guide
Centre for the Prevention & Reduction of Violence
- CPRV Research Projects
- Community Safety Personnel Violence Prevention - Research in the initial stages of development.
- Final Report: "This is a man's problem": Strategies for working with South Asian male perpetrators of intimate partner violence.
- Final Report: Code White - Hidden Curriculum: Evaluation of the Code White Program to Reduce Workplace Violence At St. Paul's Hospital.
- Final Report: Domestic Violence Prevention and Reduction in British Columbia (2000-2010).
Last updated November 15, 2018