Jocelyn Roberts Memorial Award
The Jocelyn Roberts Memorial Award supports female applicants pursuing careers in the fire service.
Up to three awards of $5,500 each are available annually.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status
- Be a female student
- Be enrolled or applying to the Fire Fighting Technologies Certificate Program
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, academic merit and financial need
- Submit high school transcript or, if you have any post-secondary education, applicants must submit an unofficial transcript
- March 1
- Call for applications May 30th - June 30th deadline
- Call for applications Sept 30th - October 30th deadline
Students are requested to make application to the deadline closest to their semester of study. As an example, students who would be starting their studies in September would apply for the June 30th deadline.
Financial Aid and Awards
Justice Institute of British Columbia
715 McBride Boulevard
New Westminster, BC
Download the reference form. This form must be completed by both the applicant and his/her referee.
Last updated April 18, 2019