Sophie and Andrew Saxton, LLD Bursary
The purpose of the Sophie and Andrew Saxton, LLD Bursary is to provide tuition support for students in financial need who are taking the Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) certificate at Justice Institute of British Columbia.
Four Awards of $500 each (2 in April and 2 in June)
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or have refugee status
- Must be currently enrolled in Emergency Medical Responder (PARA-1050) course at JIBC.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need not met by other available sources of funding including RESPs, sponsorship through Service BC or Service Canada, grants, scholarship, work income, etc.
Annually there are two application deadlines:
- April 30 (enrolled in PARA-1050 in May, June and July)
- June 30 (enrolled in PARA-1050 in August, September, October)
Download an application form.
Last updated February 6, 2020