Programs & Courses
JIBC offers a wide range of programs and courses. Need directions? Here’s how to find your way:
Please note that JIBC has reorganized its Schools. As a result, the names of our Schools, and of some of our Departments, have changed. The JIBC website will be updated to reflect these changes later this year. The changes were made to better organize and support our activities and will not directly impact students, since our training and education programming remains the same. More information about changes to the structure of JIBC Schools.
- Have a look at the Programs at a Glance guide, which gives an overview of JIBC’s publicly available programs, as well as courses of interest, and profiles of students, faculty and staff.
- Go to the Schools & Departments page for links to the three JIBC schools and the departments within them.
- Go directly to the main pages for each of the three JIBC schools, where you can read comprehensive information on programs and courses:
- Use the Program and Course search. Do either a basic keyword search or an advanced search. With advanced course search, you can search by keyword, school/division, area of study, date, location by campus and location by region. With advanced program search, you can search by keyword, school/division and credential.
- See the list of programs that lead to Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
- See Programs A to Z for an alphabetical listing of JIBC programs.
- See descriptions of careers for JIBC graduates.
Still haven't found what you're looking for? Contact Us
Last updated January 21, 2014