Sign up to receive the 10:8 Newsletter.
Most Recent Issue
- Supreme Court Quicker in Deciding Cases
- Officer Entitled to Infer Trafficking on Totality of Circumstances
- Officer Deciding Arrest Must Have Reasonable Grounds
- 'Exigent Circumstances' More than Convenience, Propitousness or Economy
- Adult Correctional Statistics
- Routine Safety Search Results in Exclusion of Evidence
- Cellphone Searches Incident to Arrest: A Review
- No Authority to Enter Home to See if Parents Good or Bad
- Racial Profiling Can Be Inferred from Circumstances
- "In Service: 10-8" Sign-up Now
- Policing Across Canada: Facts & Figures
Unless otherwise noted all articles are authored by Mike Novakowski, MA, LLM. The articles contained herein are provided for information purposes only and are not to be construed as legal or other professional advice. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions of the Justice Institute of British Columbia.
“In Service: 10-8” welcomes your comments or contributions to this newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be added to our electronic distribution list, sign up using the link above.
Last updated April 24, 2017