Sign up to receive the 10:8 Newsletter.
Most Recent Issue
- What's New For Police in the Library
- Detailed Info + Corroboration Made Up For Informer Credibility
- Penile Swab Justified As An Incident to Arrest
- Supreme Court Upholds Penile Swab As An Incident to Arrest
- Investigative Detention Turned Arbitrary When Detainee Should Have Been Released
- Clear & Convincing' Is The Standard for Ontario Police Disciplinary Matters
- Dishonest Police Testimony Relevant to Seriousness of Charter Breach
- Grounds for Arrest Determined By Totality of Circumstances
- No Threats or Promises: Statement Voluntary
Unless otherwise noted all articles are authored by Mike Novakowski, MA, LLM. The articles contained herein are provided for information purposes only and are not to be construed as legal or other professional advice. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions of the Justice Institute of British Columbia.
“In Service: 10-8” welcomes your comments or contributions to this newsletter to email@example.com. If you would like to be added to our electronic distribution list, sign up using the link above.
Last updated June 29, 2016