Sign up to receive the 10:8 Newsletter.
Most Recent Issue
- What's New For Police In The Library
- Implied Licence Doctrine Depends On Officer's Purpose
- Helping Purchaser Does Not Necessarily Mean Aiding Seller
- Antique Firearm' Not Only Determined by Age
- Inventory Search Not Justified: Marihuana Excluded
- Passenger In Stopped Vehicle Not Necessarily Detained
- Entrapment Application Rejected: Police Acted On Reasonable Suspicion
- Asking If Someone Can Hook A Person Up With Drugs Is Not, By Itself, Entrapment
- Policing Across Canada: Facts & Figures
Unless otherwise noted all articles are authored by Mike Novakowski, MA, LLM. The articles contained herein are provided for information purposes only and are not to be construed as legal or other professional advice. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions of the Justice Institute of British Columbia.
“In Service: 10-8” welcomes your comments or contributions to this newsletter to email@example.com. If you would like to be added to our electronic distribution list, sign up using the link above.
Last updated April 28, 2016