Sign up to receive the 10:8 Newsletter.
Most Recent Issue
- Supreme Court More Divided On Cases
- No Detention In Approach & Request For Identification
- Jury Unanimity In Rejecting Each Self-Defence Element Not Required
- Meaning Of Wounding In Aggravated Assault Provision
- Obstruction Arrest Resulting From Incomplete Identification Process Lawful
- Questioning Consistent With Traffic Purpose: No Charter Breach
- No Charter Breach In Posing As Fictitious 14-Year-Old Girl Online
- National Cannabis Survey
- Illicit Drug Overdose Deaths In 2019
- “In Service: 10-8” Sign-up Now
- Upcoming Investigation & Enforcement Skills Courses
Unless otherwise noted all articles are authored by Mike Novakowski, MA, LLM. The articles contained herein are provided for information purposes only and are not to be construed as legal or other professional advice. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions of the Justice Institute of British Columbia.
“In Service: 10-8” welcomes your comments or contributions to this newsletter to email@example.com. If you would like to be added to our electronic distribution list, sign up using the link above.
Last updated April 30, 2019