One award of $1,000 is available annually.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status.
- Indigenous student enrolled in a JIBC certificate (six credits or more), diploma or degree program.
- Demonstrated financial need not met by other available sources of funding, including student loans, grants, sponsorship, work income, etc.
- Preference will be given to students involved in school or community activities, volunteer work and/or Indigenous cultural events.
- Provide a letter of reference supporting community involvement.
- June 30
Download and complete an application form.
Download and complete a reference form.
Financial Aid and Awards
Justice Institute of British Columbia
715 McBride Boulevard
New Westminster BC V3L 5T4