For names that have been legally changed, submit (in person, by mail or scanned email) the following to the Registration Office:
A copy of your name change document (marriage certificate or legal name change document).
A piece of Government-issued ID in your new name, such as a driver’s license, passport, or other ID with a picture and signature.
If you cannot locate your name change document, we will accept two pieces of government-issued ID in your new name.
Students wishing to obtain their Official Transcript may order them online via Self-Service:
- Log in to Self-Service.
- Click Transcript Request.
- Enter the destination information for your intended recipient.
- A fee of $5.25 (including GST) is charged for each transcript ordered. Unpaid requests will not be processed.
- In the Comments section please indicate if you wish the transcript to be mailed, or held for pick up at the New Westminster Student Services office.
- Once you place the order and pay for your transcript you will be able to track to see if it has been printed by logging in to Self-Service and selecting Transcript Requests.
Note: Students who have not attended any JIBC classes for over five years may not be able to access their Self-Service accounts. If this is the case, please contact Student Services at 604.528.5590 to place your order over the phone.