JIBC is always seeking valuable partnerships with educational agencies from select regions to achieve our goal of student body diversification.
If you are interested in becoming an authorized JIBC agent, kindly follow the steps below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your agency information, including the list of countries in which your students are recruited from.
- Our Agent Relations team will review your information and if you meet the criteria we are currently looking for, we will email you an application form.
- Email email@example.com the completed application form and a copy of your business licence.
- Once your reference check has been completed, you will receive a draft agent agreement for your review and signature. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the signed agreement.
- Once your documentation is complete, you will receive the fully signed Agent Agreement, JIBC Agent Certificate, and Agent Release and Information Form.
- Our Agent Relations team will be in touch with you to schedule a training session.