Sign up to receive the 10:8 Newsletter.
Most Recent Issue
- Canada Sees Decline in Homicide Rate
- Firearms Regulations Considered in Unsafe Storage Charge
- Public Interest Served in Deterring Bad Driving Behaviour
- Conviction For Assault Peace Officer By Spitting Upheld
- Objective Grounds For Arrest To Consider All Of The Circumstances
- Fax Telewarrant Need Not Be Recorded Verbatim
- Key To Grow-op Admitted Despite s. 10(b) Charter Breach
- Accelerating To Grossly Excessive Speed When Approaching Intersection Was Dangerous Driving
- Plain View Doctrine Examined: Cocaine Brick Admissible
- 2018 Police Reported Crime
- Non-Compliance With s. 495(2) Did Not Render Arrest Unlawful
Unless otherwise noted all articles are authored by Mike Novakowski, MA, LLM. The articles contained herein are provided for information purposes only and are not to be construed as legal or other professional advice. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the opinions of the Justice Institute of British Columbia.
“In Service: 10-8” welcomes your comments or contributions to this newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be added to our electronic distribution list, sign up using the link above.
Last updated August 28, 2019