The Sophie and Andrew Saxton, LLD Bursary provides tuition support for students in financial need who are enrolled in the Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) course at the Justice Institute of British Columbia.
Four awards of $500 each are available.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or have refugee status.
- Currently enrolled in the Emergency Medical Responder (PARA-1050) course at JIBC.
- Demonstrated financial need not met by other available sources of funding including RESPs, sponsorship through Service BC or Service Canada, grants, scholarship, work income etc.
- May 30 (enrolled in PARA-1050 between November 2022 and April 2023)
- September 30 (enrolled in PARA-1050 between May 2023 and October 2023)