Two awards of $1,000 each are available annually.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status.
- A current Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) student.
- Graduate of a secondary school in British Columbia.
- Involved in school and/or community activities, especially volunteerism.
- Demonstrated competence, compassion and a commitment to providing the best patient care possible.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- May 30
- September 30
Download and complete an application form.
Download and complete a reference form.
Students will be notified whether or not they have been selected two to four weeks after the application deadline. This notification will include information on how funds are disbursed.
Failure to complete all sections of the application form may result in the disqualification of your application. Any misrepresentation will result in a penalty which could include but is not limited to, expulsion from your program, ineligibility to be considered for future awards and forfeit of any outstanding awards.