Students who were enrolled in eligible programs who paid more than $100 in tuition and fees (T2202), or who received Financial Aid (T4A) can download their tax receipts via the myJIBC.ca student portal.
Follow the following steps to obtain your tax receipts:
- Go to the myJIBC portal welcome page.
- Log in to Self-Service using your JIBC credentials – JIBC student number and password.
- Select ‘Tax Information.’
- Under Tax Year, click on 2022. If you are eligible for tax receipts in other years, you can select that year on the same page.
- To print the form use the print icon or the print option under "file" in your browser
If you have any further questions about the T2202 or T4A forms, please visit the Tuition and Enrolment Certificate FAQ web page. If your question is not answered on the web page, please send your query to email@example.com.