JIBC Info Session
April 8, 2021
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
While we are not able to meet you in person, we are still here for you. Register for our upcoming information session, find answers to common questions and get a sense of the JIBC experience.
We are offering online webinars to allow for safe social distancing:
April 8, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Find out how you can become a JIBC student at this information session geared towards prospective applicants living in Canada.
The session will feature a number of presentations on our areas of study and student services, including talks on:
• Law Enforcement Studies Diploma (LESD)
• Emergency Management Division
• Fire & Safety Division
• Paramedicine & Health Sciences
• Centre for Conflict Resolution & Leadership
• JIBC Office of Indigenization
• JIBC Student Services, Financial Aid & Bursaries and JIBC Library
If you missed our virtual info session, you can download JIBC Info Session Power point presentation