JIBC Info Session
April 8, 2021
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
COVID-19 & JIBC's response - Find the latest updates and FAQs
While we are not able to meet you in person, we are still here for you. Register for our upcoming information session, find answers to common questions and get a sense of the JIBC experience.
We are offering online webinars to allow for safe social distancing:
April 8, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Find out how you can become a JIBC student at this information session geared towards prospective applicants living in Canada.
The session will feature a number of presentations on our areas of study and student services, including talks on:
• Law Enforcement Studies Diploma (LESD)
• Emergency Management Division
• Fire & Safety Division
• Paramedicine & Health Sciences
• Centre for Conflict Resolution & Leadership
• JIBC Office of Indigenization
• JIBC Student Services, Financial Aid & Bursaries and JIBC Library
You will receive the link to the event content in a reminder email two days before the event date.